Minggu, 19 April 2009

Serang culinery


If you want to try culinary in Serang. You can find many sea food restaurants along the street in Serang. It is normal, suppose Serang is a front sea city. So the menu always offers much sea food. Beginning sun set time you can find many tent-café stands in a line along the street. They sell many items of food, drink, snack, etc. There are complete foods. You choose and make your decision…and all is a delicious.

I am offering you a sea food tent-café beside Mandiri Bank at Old Market Street. I have eaten on there before. They have a delicious menu. In this tent you can order sea food. It is better for you asking the price first. Because no price list in their menu. I am eating “Ikan Kakap Asem Manis”; I pay 50.000 IDR for a big fish. It was big enough stuffing me. Fortunately I and my friend joint to eating the fish. They are sell fish about a half until 2 kilogram. I you are alone to eat, please order a smaller fish. But while you are in a group, try to find a big one. So the price will more cheap.