Jumat, 08 Mei 2009

Restaurants at Bakauheny.


Bakauheni, I can not forget to find a delicious food while travelling. It is my favorite activities in travelling…he he he. It is make me can enjoyed the food and I can write a story to tell everyone about the delicious food that I recommended.

While I am stop at Bakauheni harbor, I am attracted by a crowd restaurant. It is a Padang Restaurant, maybe it is not reflected as a special restaurant of Bakauheni. I am recommend to you about this place. It is a traditional way of restaurant Padang, while visitor coming the table will fulfill whit many food in many dices, completed with rice also. You can not eat all the food, but you don’t try for just a taste way. Because they will get you and add in the billing. If you tray, you will pay expensive price. If you want saving money, let’s you eat rice and your selected food only. In this way you may only pay about 15000 IDR.

If you don’t like Padang Restaurant, you can stuff others. There are many reastaurant or food counter in Bakauheni Harbor. Ok welcome in cullinery tourism. (Written by Aji and Joe).