Sabtu, 09 Mei 2009

EOT restaurant


Visiting Tasikmalaya, you will not difficult to find food. While I am going there, I can find a little restaurant. It is EOT restaurant, that a strange name for us. The location is not so far from hotel indah. At the first sight I am not sure with this small restaurant, there is nothing special, I feel hungry and it was time for breakfast.

While I am entering the restaurant, there are many foods and complete menus for make a choose. The restaurant offering Sundanese menu. It is looking much tasted. The menu displayed on the tables. You can see it is a traditional sundanesse way. You can select and choose everything you like to stuff. But you must remember there is a cost in your selected food item.

I tray to eat meal, gurame fried and vegetables soup. Hmmm...Fantastic. I feel this menu is very delicious. It is make me full. I paid 16000 IDR. The price is fair enough not very expensive. After I am observasing, I am finding the restaurant is enough well known places. It is a favorite place to eat. There are many visitors in that morning to take breakfasts. Many cars stopping in front the restaurant. If you visit tasikmalaya, let you try eating at EOT restaurant.